Order by November 2, 2020
Purchase freshly cut holiday greenery with all proceeds going to Daniel Bagley PTA!
Students are encouraged to sell wreaths, swags and garland, which are delivered fresh from a local farm the first week of December. Students can ask neighbors, relatives, parents’ coworkers, and local businesses too. Wreaths and swags make great gifts as well!
Here is how to order:
- Gather ALL your order details. Use an Evergreen Order Tracking Sheet to stay organized.
- Gather ALL the money from your orders. Payment is due in-full at time of order.
- Place your TOTAL order online below – Final due date is Monday, November 2, 2020. You are able to place as many separate orders as you need.
You will pickup your Evergreens at Daniel Bagley the first week of December. Specific dates, times and details will be shared as the timeframe gets closer. Watch the PTA communication channels for more details.
If you need to ship your Evergreens, please order the 24" SHIPPED AS GIFT option.
- Don’t be afraid to ask! Particularly during this time of COVID, there may be some appreciative customers who don’t want to go to the store for winter décor. ☺
- If you need to print an order sheet to help you track whom ordered what...click here for Evergreen Order Tracking Sheet.
Credit card payments are preferred here on this website, but if cash or check is necessary, please reach out to Dianna Gonzalez, BagleyEvergreen@gmail.com, for special arrangements.