Welcome to our Raise Craze fundraiser!
The Raise Craze ANNUAL DIRECT GIVE CAMPAIGN is Bagley PTA's largest fundraising effort of the year. During this fundraiser, students decide what acts of kindness (AOKs) they will perform, then ask friends and family to support them through donations via the online Raise Craze platform. What a great way for us to teach our students the importance of kindness and gratitude while raising much-needed funds! Students and supporters alike can track progress on AOKs online. Won’t you help us reach our goal?
AT A GLANCE:
Campaign Goal: $55,000 direct giving + $10,000 corporate matching
Dates: Thursday, October 10 – Friday, October 25, 2019
REGISTRATION LINK: https://my.raisecraze.com/AZQ2MH8
Enter your student’s name
Select at least 5 Acts of Kindness
Enter 3 or more email addresses of potential supporters. Raise Craze will send all emails, reminders and thank you notes. Emails will never be shared with third parties or used for marketing.
To make a direct donation without registering, please click Donate Now. Your donation will not count toward a specific student's fundraising campaign.
SCHOOL-WIDE ACTS OF KINDNESS (AOK'S)
- FamilyWorks Donation of Non-Perishable Food - collection box at John Marshall entry way
- ColorCycle - collection box for used/old markers and highlighters at John Marshall entry way
- Making Cards for Seattle Children's Hospital - return completed cards to the collection box located at John Marshall entry way
- Making Bead Kits for Seattle Children's Hospital - group activity idea
- Making Placemats for Meals on Wheels - group activity idea
- Making T-Shirt Bags to Give as a Gift
WHY ARE WE FUNDRAISING?
The PTA EXPENSE BUDGET, approved by the membership, is $117,150 which translates to
$295 per student, on average, toward this school year 2019-20 PTA REVENUE BUDGET.
- Staff Salary includes support for our librarian, nurse, and playground supervisors
- School Day Enrichment includes visiting artists/assemblies, playground equipment, K-5th field trip transportation, Field Day, instrumental music instruction, and 5th-grade camp
- Classroom Basics include supplies for all K-5th and special education classes; art, music, and health & fitness supplies; and library books
- Community Engagement includes Welcome Back, Parent Education Night, RULER Night, Art Walk, and Bike Rodeo events as well as our family emergency fund
- PTA Operations include bank fees, accounting, insurance, and handout printing
MATCHING GIFTS: DOUBLE THE IMPACT OF YOUR DONATION
Your gift to Daniel Bagley PTA could be matched dollar for dollar by your employer!
Daniel Bagley PTA (Bagley PTA 6.15.40 Seattle Council) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees, retirees and/or employees’ spouses. Please check to see if your company has a matching gift program. You can also check on the American Red Cross website to search for your company.
Every student can participate in Raise Craze by completing Acts of Kindness (AOK) so we’re aiming for 100% participation.
We are excited to see all the ways our students choose to serve others!
Joe and Lauren Linscheid
Raise Craze Co-Chairs