Annual Direct Give Campaign
The 2020-21 ANNUAL DIRECT GIVE CAMPAIGN represents Daniel Bagley PTA's largest fundraising effort of this school year. For this remote learning year, we have opted for a simplified direct give donation campaign. Last spring as a result of Covid-19, the PTA was unable to fundraise the full forecasted amount for the 2019-20 school year. As a result, we face a potential shortfall for the 2020-21 as we start the new school year. Currently, we are fundraising for expenses for this 2020-21 school year budget. A donation of any amount, small or large, will have a direct impact on this school year. Won’t you help us reach our goal?
AT A GLANCE:
Campaign Goal: $65,000 direct giving + $10,000 corporate matching
Dates: Monday, October 12 – Sunday, October 25, 2020
$330 PER STUDENT is the suggested donation for the 2020-21 school year.
Donations in any amount from $25-$1,000+ are welcome.
WHY ARE WE FUNDRAISING?
We are raising funds for expenses that still need to be paid for the 2020-21 school year. The below is the breakdown of this current school year expense budget.
- Staff Salary ($55,000) includes support for our librarian, nurse, and playground supervisors
- Classroom Basics ($11,000) includes classroom supplies for all K-5th and special education classes, supplies for specialists including ELL, math and reading interventionists, and more
- Art / Music / Health & Fitness / Library Book expenses ($9,000)
- School Day Enrichment ($27,950) includes Special Initiative Grants, instrumental music instruction, visiting artists/assemblies, playground equipment, K-5th field trip transportation, Field Day, and 5th-grade camp
- Community Enrichment ($6,100) includes disaster preparedness & safety, teacher & volunteer recognition, family support such as emergency fund & food backpack program, family engagement and community building events including Parent Ed Nights and online directory
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Click "Make this a monthly donation"
3) Send your CHECK payable "Daniel Bagley PTA" to Daniel Bagley PTA
7821 Stone Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
4) Corporate Match Gifts - Double your donation
For any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
MATCHING GIFTS: DOUBLE THE IMPACT OF YOUR DONATION
Your gift to Daniel Bagley PTA could be matched dollar for dollar by your employer!
Daniel Bagley PTA (Bagley PTA 6.15.40 Seattle Council) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees, retirees and/or employees’ spouses. Please check to see if your company has a matching gift program. You can also check on the American Red Cross website to search for your company.
For a quick receipt of your donation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. All receipts will be sent out after the close of the fundraising campaign.