The Daniel Bagley Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a 100% voluntary committee of parents, staff, and neighbors working together to enhance the success of our vibrant school. The PTA’s goal is to have all Daniel Bagley families and staff registered as members. Participation is open to parents, relatives, teachers, staff and/or any community member. A strong PTA membership helps us receive grants and successfully market our school.
Mission and Vision
The mission of the Daniel Bagley PTA is to enhance the academic, social, and emotional experience of all students; develop activities that foster a sense of community; and encourage engagement among students, parents, teachers, staff, and administrators. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Goals of the Daniel Bagley PTA
- Raise funds to support our school.
- Allocate these funds in accordance with the Bagley PTA membership’s priorities.
- Develop fun events that build community.
- Support forums that facilitate communication (Buzz newsletter, PTA meetings, Parent Education Forums).
- Offer ways for our community to be involved and engaged in our school.
By joining the PTA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. You also get great discounts, locally and nationally. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.
It is easy to join the Daniel Bagley PTA. Simply click the link to register:
If I join, do I have to...?
- Go to meetings?
Attending general meetings are not required. But we hope you can join us when you can and help set the direction of our organization through your feedback and utilizing your voting rights.
Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTA is not the same as volunteering. We hope you choose to volunteer - we would LOVE the help - but volunteering is not required.
We will have 5 full membership meetings for the 2020-21 school year.
Meeting start time is 6:00 PM.
- Wednesday, September 30, 2020, Virtual Meeting (virtual platform via Zoom)
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020 (via Zoom)
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021 (via Zoom)
- Wednesday, March 24, 2021 (via Zoom)
- Wednesday, Mary 26, 2021 (via Zoom)
Everyone is welcome: parents, guardians, friends, and neighbors. PTA membership is not a requirement to attend a general meeting.
2020-21 PTA Officers
Co-President – Wendy Law-Rudge
Co-President – Geraldine Haffie