The Daniel Bagley Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a 100% voluntary committee of parents, staff, and neighbors working together to enhance the success of our vibrant school. The PTA’s goal is to have all Daniel Bagley families and staff registered as members. Participation is open to parents, relatives, teachers, staff and/or any community member. A strong PTA membership helps us receive grants and successfully market our school.
Mission and Vision
The mission of the Daniel Bagley PTA is to enhance the academic, social, and emotional experience of all students; develop activities that foster a sense of community; and encourage engagement among students, parents, teachers, staff, and administrators. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Goals of the Daniel Bagley PTA
- Raise funds to support our school.
- Allocate these funds in accordance with the Bagley PTA membership’s priorities.
- Develop fun events that build community.
- Support forums that facilitate communication (Buzz newsletter, PTA meetings, Parent Education Forums).
- Offer ways for our community to be involved and engaged in our school.
How to Join the PTA
It is easy to join the DBE PTA. Simply click the link to register:
We will have 5 full membership meetings for the 2019-20 school year.
Meeting start time is 6:00 PM.
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019, Bethany Community Church
- Wednesday, December 4, 2019, Bethany Community Church
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020, Bethany Community Church
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020, Bethany Community Church
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020, Bethany Community Church
There is no need to be a PTA member to attend. Everyone is welcome: parents, guardians, friends, and neighbors. Childcare may be available for children age 3 and older with advance reservation, please email email@example.com to make a reservation or for more information.
2019-20 PTA Officers
Co-President – Geraldine Haffie
Co-President – Wendy Law-Rudge